Saturday, June 8, 2013

Iron Boots; a new podcast

So I have been inactive for quite some time.  I took a semi volunteer writing job for awhile, got engaged, graduated college, applied to a new college, blah blah blah.

But I am back kind of.  Mostly through podcast.  A friend and I decided to start a podcast called
"Iron Boots" and that is that.  This will still be here for when I decide to make/post game reviews and what not.  We are also planning to do a few lets plays since I figured out how to capture my screen, but right now we are just working on the podcast.

Please check it out, we just did the first episode tonight and its uploaded and ready for you to enjoy!

http://tidusblankety.podomatic.com/

As always, thank you greatly for reading and checking out my blog site, and I hope you will enjoy my podcast as well!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment