Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Temporary End

Hey everyone,

As I am sure many of you have noticed, I don't update or use The inner Q very often any more.  The reason being, was that I left for awhile to do some gaming journalism for a zelda website.  While my time there certainly assisted me in pushing my formal writing capabilities, miss communications happens and I left shortly after starting.  Recently I was asked to write reviews for a different website called Entitled Critics, so please look forward to those!

My long time followers and readers will know how exciting this is for me, but, Im also willing to bet they're wondering what I will do recreationally?  Haha well they're right, as often as I enjoy writing for a purpose, I enjoy writing for fun a lot of the time as well.  Recently I've been asked by friends and acquaintances to start a blog regarding advice for life, relationships, pick me ups, tips and what not regarding just life in general.  I will talk about different stuff in a really relate-able manner, and you can find my first one over at Advice for Life, from a guy, so please look forward to that!

I have had a blast doing The inner Q, and someday I may come back and pick it up.  But for now, please enjoy my advice blog, and my game reviews.  I greatly appreciate all the support that followers and frequent visitors of this page have brought.  I hope in the future you will continue to do so with my new works, and as always, please like, subscribe, +1, comment, share, get in touch with me!  I want to cover topics youd like to see in the blogs, and review games you'd like to know about.

Thank again everyone, take care.

The Q man

No comments:

Post a Comment