Monday, November 19, 2012

Mother 3

Pre-Game:


Hey everyone, it has been awhile since my last blog.  A lot of you took part in the poll I did for coming back from my break.  For those of you that didn't know I run a poll every so often to see what you guys want to see me play then I pick 3, usually them most popular choices and 1 I want to do myself, take a poll and whoever wins gets a review done by me.

First off I want to give a big thank you to everyone on Facebook who do read and keep up on the blog, to those of you that like and participate in the polls I really appreciate your enthusiasm.  It makes doing this a lot  of fun especially knowing you guys are excited to see what I come up with.

So Mother 3 takes place on a place called "Nowhere Islands" and you play as a young boy named Lucas.  I have actually played this game before and this is my 3rd time playing it.  The reason why I included this game into the poll was simple.  Im trying something new and because of that I picked 2 games that were very familiar to me and 1 that people wanted me to play.  Mother 3 just happened to win which is great for me and great for you guys since so many of you wanted to see it played.

So normally I go into this long pre-game review but it doesn't apply here.  However I will suggest that if you did play Earthbound, play Mother 3.

I will go more in depth when this is all said and done.  Now I know you guys have been waiting to see what my new little twist for you is and, its this.

Part 1


and Part 2


Yes thats right my friends.  My surprise for you was recording what Im playing and letting see all the wonder, frustration and joy happening at once.  I do apologize in advance though, this was my first attempt at doing anything like this.  I lost video in a few spots and for some reason some of the game audio lags.  So hopefully going forward with this I wont have to many more problems.  Also I am limited to 15 minutes per video by youtube but if you do like what Im doing and want me to continue please favorite, share, thumbs up and like the videos!

Please feel free to post your opinions and suggestions below, send them via twitter or facebook as well.  Thank you everyone and I hope you like this like little taste of whats to come!(as long as people enjoy it anyways, otherwise I probably won't make another part.)

No comments:

Post a Comment