Saturday, November 10, 2012

New Poll Coming....

Ladies and Gentlemen it has been a very long time since my last review.  I have been extremely busy with school and work lately but I am proud to tell you that the wait is over.  Next week I will release the 3rd poll for everyone to cast their votes and see who will be played next for my next review but not only that I will be adding something new to the review.  If it goes over well with you guys it will become a normal thing.

So your option for the poll are as follows.



and the mystery challenger that was reviled earlier on my facebook and twitter....



Voting will go up sometime next week and will last till Friday so vote for your favorite!  I look forward to showing you guys my new little idea for spicing up the blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment