Saturday, June 23, 2012

Games Available

Alright so last week I made the community aware that I wouldn't be purchasing anything new and oddly enough didn't put 1 and 2 together, I assumed everyone magically knew my game library.  So I was asked what games I have readily available, so here is that list.

This list is separated by platform and they're all games I haven't played or put more than 20 minutes in.

PS3:


Assassin's Creed II
Bioshock
Dark Souls
Dead Space
Fallout New Vegas
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
God of War III(I think)
Gran Turismo 5
Infamous 1 and 2
Madden '09
Metal Gear Solid 4
Oblivion GotY
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crank in Time
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Resistance 1, 2 and 3
Rocksmith
Skate
Valkyria Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles

Wii:


Battalion Wars 2
Dragon Quest Swords
Mad World
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games
New Super Mari Bros Wii
Nights Journey of Dreams
Okami
Redsteel 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Wii Music
Xenoblade
Zack and Wiki

Saturn:


Nights
Princer Dragoon
Virtual On

GCN:


007 Nightfire
Baten Kaitos
Battalion Wars
Cel Damage
Lord of the Rings
Resident Evil 4
True Crime

PS2:

007 Agent under fire
Ace Combato 4
Ace Elite Combat Academy
Armored Core: Evolution and Revolution
Balder's Gate Dark Alliance 2
Bards Tale
Bushido Blade
Dark Cloud
Devil May cry
Downhill Domination
Drakengard
Fire Blade
Fraky Flyers
Gauntlet Dark Legacy
Ghost Hunter
God of War 1 and 2
Gundam Federation vs Zeon
Killer 7
Lethal Skies 2
Max Payne 1 and 2
Metal gear Solid 3
Midnight Club 2
Need for Speed 2
Pirates the legend of Black kat
Pitfall the lost expedition
RPG Maker 3
Shadow of the colossus
Silent hill 2
Silent Line armored core
Sly Cooper 1, 2 and 3
Spyro year of the dragon
Splinter Cell
Star wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battle
Star wars Starfighter
Street
Summoner
Tribes Aerial Assult
Vampire Night
Virtual On Marz
Wild Arms 3

DS:


Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Sonic Colors
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is what I have available in terms of games I have never played or haven't put any time in.  So when I asked for suggestions this Thursday on what you guys want to see me play, please refer to this list or list a game you can borrow me, also anything PS1, N64 or earlier I can get my hands on myself.

So thank you everyone who reads, thank you all for the +1's its really appreciated and can't wait to see what you guys want me to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment