Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Skyrim 2.0

Alright so the review is over and so is my ideas regarding the game.  However there has been some pretty crazy stuff going on lately.  Examples.

The other night I went to some manor/for and kicked the crap out of everyone in there.  Then I found a dragon and tried to fight him, but I couldnt get him out of the sky but instead I suddenly saw a mammoth launch in to the sky.  Yeah you read it right LAUNCH and then have some mad hang time.  So I walked up to where he flew and he just crashed to the earth and died.  I found a really weird creature and he just looked at me, didnt do anything at all.  So I looted the mammoth and went on my way.

Found some weird city and stole everything from it.  After that I eventually had to go find some needle thingy to get sap.  Killed everyone in the original fort I escaped from at the start of the game.  After that I killed the boss and got the stuff.  Later I went to the evergreen or everglade or ever green something whatever.  Had to sprint through 3 different giant camps and finally made it.  After I got the sap I was attacked by some hybrid monster green thing.  Killed him and then stealthed/snucck out of there.  Where after leaving I was attacked by a dragon half way through the battle a second dragon appeared!  So I died like 3 times, but the last time I pulled on dragon, kicked the hell out him and than took down the other one.

The game has been intense and great, take that stupid dragons!  But I didn't get any thu'um or shouts...lame.


I also got a random letter addressed "Hulk Hogan", just wanted to share that, it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment