Monday, July 18, 2016

All about the blogs


What’s up guys, and welcome back to the blog.  AS some folks know I’ve been doing a blend of reviews and blogs here on this page.  Lately, I’ve been really into writing again and I find myself with small amounts of downtime throughout the day.  So I really try to utilize those moments and get my creativity flowing.  Very recently, as you may have seen, I released a Pokemon GO review on this page.  Well, it ended up receiving some decent views and I was asked by a website called Triton XP to write reviews and opinion articles for their website.  So I wanted to share with you guys that I plan to that and have already started!

I don’t get a lot of feedback or comments here, but I do see that folks view my content.  So with that being said I’m going to mostly convert this page into a dedicated blog.  All my reviews and opinion pieces will end up over on Triton!  So make sure to follow those guys and check out my content as it comes out.  I have a couple plans for pieces such as “What the NX needs to be a strong console” and “First impressions of Mobius Final Fantasy”.

But this is going to end up as my think tank and the behind the scenes look at my work, life, and projects!  Thanks to all the folks who check out this page, I really appreciate it.  Hopefully, you guys will continue to support the page going forward.

Thanks for reading and I’ll see you guys on the blog.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment