Thursday, July 21, 2016

Struggle Is Weird

Parenting.


It's something I certainly am trying to get used to.  My wife has been being amazing with everything that's been happening.  She spends all day taking care of the lad and I just am struggling to find a good balance between work, family, and hobby.




Typically I come home from work and just spend time with them as we had always done.  Hang out, watch TV, make food, etc.  But when it comes to sleeping at night I have to basically juggle the idea of sleeping, or staying up/getting up with him regularly so she doesn't have to do it alone.  She does so much with him.  So I need to try harder to be more involved in his care.




Today I wrote another news article detailing the announcement of the Collector's Edition for World of Final Fantasy, so that's pretty cool.  I actually was able to make  Press Account for SquareEnix as well!  It makes me happy when I can get some sort of progression with the press stuff.  I might have something even cooler to announce in a few weeks.




We'll see though!

No comments:

Post a Comment