Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Moving Forward

This weekend was really good.  I was able to spend a lot of time with my wife and our little one.  I was given a lot of compliments regarding how I am with the baby and what not.  As well compliments regarding my imagination and content creation.  It's all been really encouraging but the best thing I got was a surprise card from my lovely wife.

We had to camp out in the baby room, thanks to our annoying cats, but as i was getting into my bed I found a card from her.  Boy did it make me feel a whole lot better!  As you can see from my last couple posts, I wasn't really feelin' it lately.  But she made it all better.

That's the magic thing about marrying your best friend.  You can make mistakes, and dumb stuff happens.  But at the end of the day they're there for you, and vice versa.  No one gets me like she does.  My advice to folks is to make sure the person you with understands you, loves you, and helps you be the best version of yourself.  My beautiful wife is my sole reason for always trying to better myself.  Well and now that our egg hatched, him too!

Life is good.  I plan on starting to stream zelda games again.  Hope you guys will tune in when I do.

And special shout outs to my lovely wife.  Without her, all of this would mean nothing.  Thanks for everything my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment