Friday, July 22, 2016

I'm Really NOT Feelin' it

Today has been the first day in a few weeks where I am just unmotivated to write.  Last night I didn't exactly get the response I was hoping to see, especially with how much effort I've been putting in, but it is what it is I suppose.


A lot of the time I do get really discouraged about a lot of stuff.  Stuff gets to me, eats away at me, but I just never really whine about it.  I keep it to myself and shut up about it.  Work harder, prove your worth, etc.  Over the last couple years though its been a cycle of it paying off and it blowing up in my face.  From jobs to hobbies.  I guess that's life though.


Added on with how useless I've been feeling in the care of my child.  He sleeps all the time and only mostly wakes up to eat.  I help out around the house but it's not giving me a sense of purpose or fulfillment.  It's just tough when there really isn't anything I can help with.  Or maybe it is helpful and I'm just thinking it isn't.  I could do more, or least I feel like I could.


Weekend is coming up!  My grandmother-in-law is coming to town from Vegas.  I'm ultra excited!  I have really cool in-laws.  They're always genuinely interested in our lives and whats happening, and they make a great effort to be around.  I appreciate it a lot.  Plus Grandma-Ann is my favorite grandma of all time.  Aside from my grandmother who raised me of course. 


So I'm looking forward to her being here, getting lunch, and her being around for a few days.  Plus she gets to meet her great grandson!  Oh it's a big deal in the family because we produced the first grandson for our parents, and the first great-grandson on my immediate families side and her side.  Wooo go us!  Plus he's so cute!  I streamed him live yesterday and he told all about his day!


Well I'm gonna take off, see you guys in the next blog!  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment