Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Dailies

Daily Blog.
Daily Blog.
Daily Blo~~~g~!


Hey what's up everybody?  Another daily blog, because, I find it find to make myself write for Triton and for myself every day.
I got my twitch page and twitter page sorted out with links to stuff.  I'm not doing anything crazy for twitch since it's such a small fan base at the moment.  3 people haha.  But it's still fun.  When I do something major, or something that requires my captured card Ill actually use the mic.  Otherwise I just use the chat, mostly because I have a baby who sometimes yells and sometimes doesn't.


Oh I also got back into the Pokémon games.  I was disappointed that I apparently sold my Pokémon Y version.  that had all my breeding, EV, etc type Pokemon on there and Pokedex of 400+!  Oh well.  I'll just finish Omega Ruby and redo it on there I suppose.  If I ever get my hands on a 3DS card I'll try and do 3ds stuff!  Though the big issue is that so much of library is eshop.


Yesterday I submitted Press requests for review copies of some games!  Capcom turned me down.  But Nintendo sort of responded!  So there's that.


I actually got some sleep last night, but I am still just beat.  So sleepy, so tired.  The opposite of so fresh and so clean.


How are you guys doing?  Hope everything is cool.  Let me know in the comments below!


Otherwise I'll see you guys in the next blog.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment